Friday 11 October 2013

Join My Team!

Hello!
This is fantastic opportunity to join the Stampin' Up! experience for only £25!!!!


Do you want to get Stampin' Up! products at a discount?
Would you like to get your hands on new products before they are released?
How would you like to become part of a team passionate about crafting?
Dream of attending Conventions and other events?
Want to make friends with like minded people?
Need to make a bit of extra money or start a Business? 
 Like to share your love of Paper craft?
Looking for something that works around your time schedule?
If you answer Yes to ANY of these questions, the time is NOW!

For only £25, you can join my team, and discover the world of Stampin' Up!
without any further obligation whatsoever! Honest!
You will get access to a whole world of Stampin' Up! friends,
with their wealth of support, ideas and inspiration. 

Want to know more?
Visit my Website HERE
Click on 'join the Fun'
and contact me lesleygillett@tiscali.co.uk
or phone me on 01580 850 649
and I will answer any questions you may have,
with no obligation, and definitely no pressure....we don't do pressure!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Lesley x
p.s. This offer is only available until 21st October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.