Tuesday 1 October 2013

Party Time!

Party more, get more!
Stampin' Up! continue to celebrate their 25th Anniversary


Offer: Get 25 €/£25 in extra hostess credit when you have a qualifying* party.
*350€/£250 in party sales (catalogue price before shipping and handling).
Dates: 1-31 October, 2013

Contact me if you'd like more details, host a workshop,
or have a 'virtual' party, and gather orders from your friends.

This offer applies to online orders, or orders through me via email phone etc. 
-------------------------------------------------

New 'Best of' stamp set for October
Best of Sale-A-Bration

Use my 'Shop Now' button on the right hand side,
and don't forget to check the Clearance Rack to bag a bargain!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.