Monday 29 September 2014

Happy Monday Post

Hello!
Hope your week has got off to a good start!

I'm sharing a happy postal swap today,
which started off really differently,
and so not my usual style.

I went to a fab workshop with Eileen Godwin,
and made this with a stencil and ink


Then I had to think of what to do next.
So I got out some stamps and had a play,
and this is what happened




I liked the colours, and the flowers stamped over some letters,
and it was fun to just 'go for it'.



3 comments:

  1. Just Lovely Lesley!! well done she does inspire you very well!! :D Shaz in Oz.x PS thanks for popping over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this pretty floral card with its BRILLIANT sentiment! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore the colours and I'd still be sat staring at it wondering what the heck to do lol! Well done,

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.