Wednesday 3 June 2015

Bookmarks

I just HAD to get some of the new Dotted Lace Trim Ribbon 
(Page 159 of the new Catalogue)

It is like what you'd find on the most luxurious lingerie,
and drapes divinely.


I made some bookmarks to go inside the new catalogues,
to show off the new In Colours



I attached a snippet of the new Trim,
and used snippets of Whisper White card and Linen Thread


I think I should fly by the Snippets Playground to see what they are up to!

Have a great day

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


6 comments:

  1. Great looking ribbon and bookmarks. See what we're UP TO in the Playground? We not up to nuffin, honest! (Psst, meet me round the back of the treehouse at breaktime!)

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lesley - what a great idea to make the bookmarks using the new SU colours - and that trim is luscious!

    Tittering at Sarn here - cheeky little monkey :) I'm back home and can see the Playground AND the treehouse as well.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty! That ribbon is yummy. I like seeing it in action here because we can see how nice and flexible it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Lesley. Love that trim. Not allowed to buy ribbon. Must not buy ribbon. Must not buy ribbon. Is it ribbon?
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teehee Hettie, of course it's NOT ribbon, it's "TRIM" !!! xxx

      Delete
  5. Yes I agree- the new ribbon is luxurious at best, and I love these bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.