Saturday, 15 July 2017

Craft and Party

Hi everyone
my blogging has gone well adrift lately......mainly family dramas, you know how it is...

Anyway, I thought I'd share some pics that are not cards for a change!

We had a family party, and this is before they arrived....

view from garden room
(arrow points to Alan)

view from garden

The garden room is also where I hold my classes, and team days,
it's a good size with lots of light, and we have lots of fun,
so do come and join me sometime.

I was given some lovely flowers too,
I particularly liked the peonies.....




Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

I hope to be back soon with some more cards

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

REWARD CODE:
For Online orders under £150
Please use the Host Code 
2RPFZWV9
to receive a special gift from me 
:)

Join my circle of crafty friends and take up the amazing offer this month:

Between 1 and 31 July, every new recruit gets an Essentials Gift Pack (worth 63,50 € / £47) plus the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set (worth 24 € / £18) from the upcoming autumn/winter catalogue added to their starter kit for free! This means that new recruits will get products and business supplies worth a whopping 262,50 € / £195 for just 129 € / £99 with free shipping!

2 comments:

  1. All looks lovely. Those flowers look awesome. Hope u had great time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely Lesley. I hope you all had a wonderful time. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx