Saturday 16 June 2018

ready for class

Hello,thanks for visiting, I do appreciate it.
I hope you are enjoying the weekend.

We took our cars for servicing today, had a full english breakfast in a cafe, YUM,
spent some time with one of my sisters, a bit of shopping,
and now we're settling down to one of those meals in a box,
not healthy, but nice!

Alan's watching the football (yawn),
so I'll be surfing or nodding off in the chair :)

Anyhow you came by to see a card,
but I'm afraid I decided instead to show the new voiles we got.
Provides a bit of shade for my classes 


If you are in Kent or Sussex do come if you can,
we have great fun, make some cards, have tea/coffee and biscuits,
inspire each other and form great friendships.

Happy Crafting
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

2 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous. What a super day you have had.
    Can't beat a good full English breakfast.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH . . . can't wait to see that in real life. Looks pretty in your picture.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.