Saturday 21 May 2022

Hues of Happiness

 Hello again, it’s not often I do two in one day, but I saw this challenge,

and had just the right scraps on my desk to follow the 

Color Throwdown #693


Of Navy, Aqua, and Lime green

Edited to add that I should have also entered the fabulous Allsorts Challenge

Do hop over to see their amazing birthday celebration!



I’m using a new set Hues of Happiness, which comes with stamp ,   dies, papers and gems,

and it’s soooo pretty I just had to have it all!
I wanted to cut twice with the die, to cover a larger area.
However, it overhung the card, so I decided to cut along the dashed line at the bottom, giving a jaunty angle, where I could fit a sentiment, stamped in navy.



I added some of the new gems for sparkle.



Enjoy your day!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.

9 comments:

  1. A great colour combination and a clever bit of die cutting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that’s so pretty and feminine. Gorgeous flowers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back again with my Guest Designer hat on for Allsorts to say thank you for joining in with the Special Birthday week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely die cut background for those flowers! Thank you for joining the birthday celebration at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous take on the throwdown colors! Love that die cut background! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pretty floral creation and lovely colour palette, so pleased you joined in with our 13th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautifully done with this fabulous sketch and love the die you used behind the image! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! Love how you used the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.