Sunday 15 May 2022

On The Horizon take four

 Sorry I'm back again with those papers :)

An almost full sheet again, so square, but this time I stamped some wading birds.


The pape does all the work again, but I did add some reflection under the waders


I then sponged a circle to make a sun, backed with some twine.


Above you can see I used orange and yellow on the circle,
and I added a strip of paper on the inside right.
The card blank had a fancy design down the right hand side, so I trimmed it off.


Have a good day

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.


4 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card made with some of that beautiful paper. Think I have that wading birds stamp in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always a delightful creation.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab card using that wonderful paper. Thought I commented on previous square card but blogger might have put me in spam???

    ReplyDelete
  4. The paper is just gorgeous Lesley and I can see why you are obsessed with it! But it's your clever details that bring it to life - I love your wading birds and your doodled reflections, and the sun with the twine detail is fab too. Have a happy weekend! Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.