Sunday 29 May 2022

Final New Horizon

You may be pleased this is the last card showcasing the New Horizon paper!
I do wonder if I got a bit obsessed with this set!


Another beautiful background paper, on which I stamped birds and trees.
I used some scrap paper as a mask and used the trees again, but as bushes!
 


Some more stamped grass overlaid with die cut grass, which is also stamped on for more interest.
Sahara sand fence, with a pink twine bow to match the paper.
I wish you could see this in real life..........oh and I used some more pebbles :)


I must give credit to everyone for all the fabulous ideas I found on the internet,
too many of you to mention, but I am so grateful you shared your projects,
 and provided me with many hours of fun.
THANK YOU!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.


6 comments:

  1. You certainly got great value from that paper pad. I loved seeing each “new horizon” creation - and this one’s a stunner. Those little pebbles are so cute and the fence works so well leading your eye off into the distance. Awesome card. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed with our showcase of these DP's recently Lesley.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous design using these papers, just love them all. Might CASE one of your previous ones or at least make one inspired by one of your ideas so thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The paper is beautiful but what you added makes it a wonderful scene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautiful! Take care. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have wowed us all with your beautiful creations using these papers Lesley! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.