Thursday 2 June 2022

Snowflake wishes


Hello again, another xmas card for the box, it's never too early to start!
Today I was pleased that a previous card of mine was chosen at:

I was invited to guest at their next challenge:



I also noticed the Allsorts had a new challenge

Week 678 Anything but Birthdays



So, here's what I made with Snowflake Wishes.....


Stamped random snowflakes with blue, lavender and green, placed a blue mat underneath,



added the twine which had a strand of silver in it,
(I liked how it unravelled).

 

Added some silver rhinestones, then photographed it again with the sun shining!



I find both challenges are fabulous for inspiration and when you're stuck for a starting point.
Do check out their blogs!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.






4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and delicate design. Thanks for taking part in the Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely festive make in those presents pastel colours. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely festive make in those pretty pastel colours. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty pastel card! Light and airy as snow would be. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.