Sunday 12 June 2022

Hues of Happiness

 Hues of Happiness is a lovely bright inspiring versatile set of papers.

I enjoyed doing a class with this set, the dies cut some of the images.

The new Annual Catalogue provides inspiration such as this design…


I love the die that cuts out this pattern revealing what’s underneath.
I fussy cut some of the flowers too, from snippets of paper left over from another design,
and cut the sentiment from another snippet of white.


I then took a simple scalloped white mat from a snippet and created another simple layout.
There’s lots more ideas out there, which proves how much we love this set.


There’s also coordinating glossy dots which are so pretty,
and I added some natural twine too.


Here’s just two of the many I’ve made so far…


I’m entering the Snippets Playground challenge, a new one starts today,
with more super prizes as long as you use up some of your snippets.
Have a great day

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments


5 comments:

  1. Oh wow Lesley - these cards are so pretty. **Runs off to check out the catalogue!!!**

    Thanks for coming to the Playground early - do you fancy a nice hot, buttered crumpet up in the Treehouse Breakfast Club?
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards and such pretty colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Lesley! What stunning cards these are. Guess who I bumped into as I too ran to check out the catalogue! Wondering if I need to sign up as a demo again. Need to check the T & C first though. LOVELY bundle and you used it so beautifully!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you didn’t bump too hard :) Di, you can sign up any time, there was a fab offer last month, but next month you can get a free Planner. I’m happy to send info if you’re interested, and there’s another sale a bration too if you just want a few bits! Xxx

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.