Sunday 19 June 2022

Sending Smiles across the miles

 Hi there

I'm back today with some flowers of a different kind,

using Sending Smiles stamp set and Sending dies.



I chose bright sunny colours, Mango melody, Highland heather, Gorgeous grape, Granny apple green.


I added die cut flowers to the stamped leaves, did an extra mango one, which I moulded a bit, and added dimensionals to raise it up...


.....added a Glossy Dot to one flower centre, and diecut the sending, stamped the other.

There are loads of sentiments to go with the large "sending".


I'm sending this over to the Allsorts Challenge, where the theme is flowers.

Do hop over to their blog HERE for more inspiration.


Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.
Also thanks for "following" me, it warms my heart :) 

7 comments:

  1. Awesome!
    Gorgeous floral card with great sentiment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card with lovely flowers.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous colors and blooms! Thank you for joining the summer flowers challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This lovely card is just right for the Allsorts challenge, great colour choices

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it put a smile on my face! Just delightful and such pretty colours too. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooo pretty! Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like those flowers Lesley and the colours are very uplifting! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.