Friday 10 June 2022

Classic Cloche

I need to get a wriggle on with my xmas cards, I am way off target,

so here's a couple with a layout inspired by Emma Goddard of

Coastal Crafter fame......

I used an old set Classic Cloche, inspired by this challenge:
Happy Little Stampers Christmas (optional + snow globe)

I will also enter Peace on Earth Challenge, my design has branches from the photo board.



It's another good way of using all that hoarded loved paper :)
and I used the birds from the stamp set, coloured in with Blend pens


There's some lovely shiny foil details, and I fussy cut the stand.



I made another (having "experimented" with the layout.....ie chopped and changed, literally, and ending up with more paper than required!)
adding a paper banner behind, and sparkly gems instead of twine bow.


Just to prove they are slightly different, here they are together :


Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments

2 comments:

  1. Super 'same but different. cards and I do love this stamp set, quite a lot of variations possible with it I think

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards, love those cute birdies and design! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace on Earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.