Thursday 15 September 2022

Aspen Dies meet Storybook Gnomes

 Today’s was inspired by a colour challenge.

I used my Aspen Dies for the first time (NBUS)

Along with the Storybook Gnomes paper, which includes some cute animals,

Which I fussy cut, using the deer from an edge as if he was sitting down.

(His legs were missing but no deer were harmed during this process;) )

I never like wasting any paper haha.


The colours were Cream, Kraft and Aqua.
I used aqua to stamp the snowflakes and sentiment.



I added some sequins, and wink of Stella for some sparkle.



I’m entering these challenges




Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love the colors and so glad the deer are okay. Great idea to cut them out and add among the trees. It is a lovely scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and I love your economy with the paper. We really don't like to waste even the smallest scrap do we??

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely festive make with the fussy cutting & die-cutting xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, those deer are just adorable, Lesley! I love the whole scene you created for them and I giggled about no harm being done! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great woodland scene and a great take on the Throwdown colors! So glad you joined us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.