Saturday 10 September 2022

Love & Big Hugs

Hi there, I've been playing with the Rings of Love paper,

my goodness it's so adaptable, and lends itself to a lot of fussy cutting,

if that's your bag, and I do love fussy cutting. 


I got inspiration from JamieB.com
Using one of the "doily" images as background, adding house and leaves.


I even cut some of the little trees and bushes, to hide gaps and build dimension.
A little resin heart is popping out of the chimney.
I chose Soft Sea Foam as a backing colour.


Take care where ever you are, and enjoy your day.

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.


2 comments:

  1. The fussy-cutting was well worth it as it’s made a beautiful card. Love the heart embellishment for the chimney too. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fussy cutting and this is a peaceful scene. The heart is a great addition too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.