Saturday 24 September 2022

Have a hoot with little piggy

 Today’s card was inspired by

Once Upon a Time Challenge #2 Charlotte's Web



Two Old Bats Anything Halloween



You may think I’ve gone a bit batty, but I saw the Charlotte’s Web ideas and immediately thought of using a new to me set This Birthday Piggy, with an old set Have a Hoot.
This little piggy is part of a special perfect partners promotion, where you can get a special set of dies, through September only.
I then chanced on the CAS challenge for the layout, and the TwoOldBats for hallowe’en.
Phew! That’s a lot of waffle for a simple card!


I used my Stamparatus to get a nice black outline, 
also because I used a marker pen to ink the partial image of the branch and spider.
I gently coloured with pencils, and a blender pen.
This is one spider that I’m not actually afraid of!


Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.





11 comments:

  1. This is great fun Lesley, could fit so many age groups and occasions.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun way of using the piggy for Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG how cute this is!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your STENCILS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at Crazy is our fame – STENCILS are our game (aka STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE. The fun begins OCTOBER 4th … Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! I love it when card makers use images that were not originally designed for Halloween on their Halloween cards!
    Xoxo, Fran DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This isn't my assigned commenting number but when seeing your card in our challenge I just HAD to come on over and tell you how dang cute it is, made me giggle right away! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so cute!!!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in my ONCE UPON A TIME challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable - love the CAS feel to it allowing that pig to take centre stage. Thanks for playing along with us at Once Upon a Time challenge - hope to see you again next month

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just darling!!! Not a typical Halloween card but it totally works. Great job thinking outside of the box!Thanks so much for playing with us at the PCAS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card Lesley! How resourceful to use that adorable little pig as a halloween card with the naughty spider giving her a shock! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card. Definitely feeling the Charlotte's Web vibe. Great clean and simple card. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don’t know how I missed seeing this cute and funny card. Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.