Saturday 28 January 2023

Beautifully Happy

 This is one of the new sale a bration sets, Beautifully Happy.

Two step stamping that works like a dream, and a set I’m going to use a lot.

So apologies for these, as I did get a bit carried away!





Gold foiled paper background 




Inks are Evening Evergreen and Daffodil Delight



Dots are stamped


The little bee fussy cut to hide the badly stamped one 😂


Fussy cut the sentiment





More lovely paper and gold twine bow


Fussy cut the image


All slightly different, but quick to make as I enjoyed it so much!




Have a great day!

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx








3 comments:

  1. A pretty selection of floral cards - two step stamping has worked well here and the colour choice is great

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful set of cards Lesley! I can imagine you getting totally absorbed in this and looking up to find that hours have gone by and there's nothing for dinner lol! Sending hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of these. Loving those colours together. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.