Sunday 8 January 2023

This Birthday Piggy goes to Snippets Playground

 I’m a bit late starting the New Year.

Hopefully I’ll catch up, meantime I’m heading to the new

Snippets Playground Challenge

Where they celebrate Di’s 11th blog anniversary. 

I’m also using NBUS, so heading over to their

NBUS Challenge #46




I used a tag from my stash (hoping to use up neglected stash this year),
Plus some snippets of card and paper


Here’s some of the snippets used.
I gutted the pink, using a new to me die set.
Annoyingly I forgot to take a pic of the other card made with the other snippets.
January has found me with a huge rush of birthday cards to make and send.






Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx



7 comments:

  1. Such a cute little piggy, reckon he'll be welcome in the playground

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww - at least we got to see two of your cute piggy makes. Nice dies and adorable images.

    Thanks for entering your extra homework to the Snippets Playground. The coffee is on up in the Treehouse and the toaster is in full swing!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little piggy Lesley - is that one of the sale-a-bration sets? Love the pink colour theme and the deckle edging. Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Lesley! Adore the piggy wiggies! Such lovely cards too.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both birthday pig designs are as cute and fun as can be, Lesley! Great use of snippets and pp! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell (p.s. Double D Challenge is having a birthday celebration if you want to edit this post.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful piggy snippets card

    Happy Thursday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.