Wednesday 25 January 2023

Christmas Baubles

January Rudolph Day has arrived, time to start the christmas card making again!

I'm kicking off with a lovely prize I was lucky to win last year,

Christmas Baubles


I stamped the background with a little used, gorgeous set Merry Patterns,
Then die cut the baubles from some DSP (Designer Series Paper)



I drew lines for the bauble strings (need more practice at that!)
I'm also sharing the snippets I used so that I can join the Snippets Playground


I added gold twine bows
Evening Evergreen is a lovely dark green, perfect for christmas. 
As this is the first time I’ve used the baubles, I’m also entering the NBUS challenge.



Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx


11 comments:

  1. What a smashing Rudolph Day card this is. I love those pretty baubles coupled with the fab sentiment. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - not fully awake this morning - think I forgot to say thanks for coming over to play in the Snippets Playground with this lovely card. I’ll give you an extra large mug of hot chocolate to make up for it! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely start on your Christmas cards for the end of the year - enjoy your hot chocolate in the playground, it's definitely hot chocolate weather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this! Your baubles are so pretty and great idea to stamp your sentiment in the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Lesley! LOVE the baubles - very elegant.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lesley,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    This is such a fabulous card and a really good use of your prize.
    I love those baubles and the beautiful paper used.
    Thank you for my lovely Christmas card sorry I didn't send you one didn't have your address.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done and I love that lush green. Well done on NBUS and snippets use.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to see you using your prize Lesley! The papers are lovely and I like the way you suspended your baubles from the branches in the sentiment and background. Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great prize Lesley, you've made a wonderful card with it. Thank for in joining fun at Rudolph Days this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. I love the main green 'Season' , and cutting the baubles from such dark green paper really makes them stand out. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That stamped sentiment is stunning and looks great with these pretty baubles!
    Thanks for taking part in the January Rudolph days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.