Saturday 11 February 2023

Background birthday

 I wanted to join in the birthday celebrations over at Bev’s blog


This is what I used…


I cut myself a frame and ink blended the background with crushed curry and tangerine tango



Then with my hand made frame mask I used the same inks through the stencil ,
 stamped the little circles, added some enamel dots 



To add definition I drew some dashed lines with a fine liner pen.
I’m not normally brave enough to add hand drawn elements, but felt it necessary on this occasion.



Do pop over HERE to join the celebrations, there’s some great inspirational ideas.

There’s also an Inkspirational challenge using stencils, with fab ideas

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx



4 comments:

  1. Great colour choices and interesting use of stencil etc. Thanks for your enquiry - I'm ok thanks but have been having major problems with my land line since mid December, meaning broadband reception has been patchy to say the least. Finally land line was fixed just over a week ago but I completely lost broadband for 5 or 6 days because they had connected my line up to a wrong connection at the exchange.. Finally seems to be sorted now, fingers crossed 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh what a nightmare, hope it’s ok now.. Glad you’re ok, missed your posts and worried you weren’t well xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely use of the Mid Century Modern stencil to create a great birthday card. Thanks for joining in with the Uniko 11th birthday celebrations. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and a perfect gender neutral design too. Thanks so much for linking up at Uniko, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.