Sunday 5 February 2023

Happiness is….

 ……being owned by a cat…..or sitting by a nice warm fire.

Two fun cards made using lots of snippets, a Fireside die and stamp set,

plus a very old cat stamp set.


Every year I try to make different cat lovers cards, this involves lateral thinking.



Most of the details are stamped and cut, for dimension,
you may need to zoom in to see the hand made cards on the mantle :)


You can see how difficult mirri card is to photograph.
You can play spot the difference if you like!
I’m skipping over to the Snippets Playground, Challenge #447
as my homework included lots of snippets that I stamped and/or die cut,
So I’ll see you there! 
Edited to add……Apologies …I completely forgot to put the link to the Allsorts Challenge Blog 714
So please do check that out too!


Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx



7 comments:

  1. Morning Lesley. Two lovely fireside scenes with your cute cat and some pressies. I played 'spot the difference' and only found the presents differed!

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. I'm toasting you some crumpets and made you a nice cup of rocket fuel (caffeinated coffee naturally!). xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fireside scenes, many thanks for joining in with this weeks theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant card Lesley! This is 'creating a scene' in the nicest sens of the expression! I love your imagination and ability to make cards like this. You mentioned vellum for your card making class - I would be rather honoured if you use the idea of vellum as a 'shadow' behind a word - not my idea needless to say!

    Hugs

    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely scene Lesley and there's nothing like a big armchair, a fireside and a snuggly cat in your lap!! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous set of cat lover cards - love the intricate details. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week, but please remember to link to our challenge if you would like to be considered for our prize draw or top 5 - thanks..
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry Pauline, I messed up there, thanks for the nudge, and I’m off to sit on the naughty step :) xx

      Delete
  6. Two more cute cat cards. One of my daughters cats has just turned up out of the blue having been missing for three weeks. We suspect he has been in someone else's house. No doubt in front of the fire!. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.