Sunday 26 February 2023

Sending floating wishes

 I ran a class recently on different ways to use vellum.

The first idea is using it to create a “floating” greeting.

Using vellum behind the word instead of acetate.



I love this Soft Seedlings that was in the winter mini catalogue.
Sponged the edges with a different colour to the main ink.





Just fussy cut the birthday wishes.
More ideas for you next week.


Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx


3 comments:

  1. Awesome birthday card with the beautifully coloured leaves and that super sentiment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely effect you've achieved with these dies and stamps - love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. The floating effect is brilliant! Loving these vellum ideas Lesley. Enjoy your weekend! Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.