Friday 12 July 2024

Christmas Country Birdhouse

I’m loving the SU Country Birdhouse, I’ve made quite a few things which I’ll share another day,

but today I’m sharing a couple of Christmas ones because there’s a couple of challenges to enter.

First card uses up one the wreaths I cut last year 🙄

I’ve used the Country Woods paper……love that too 😍,
added some glittery snow from Snippets and a “Robin”.
Entering Krafty Chicks and Peace on Earth


I love how you can create different birds just by colouring in accordingly.
The die set is fab for using up lots of snippets….offcuts used for the stand, shelf etc.


I had a few leftover copper foiled leaf embellishments from an old kit,
which I placed behind the house, then cut more leaves from the leftover foil.
Entry for Allsorts challenge and Addicted to Stamping and MyNbus


Some more glittery snow, then I had a dilemma ……


Without…..or with the sentiment….I can’t decide!
Entry for Sweet Stampin


Here’s just some of the snippets used…..so I can go and play in the
Snippets Playground Challenge #484 (I’m designating the first card, at the top of the post,
as that’s the one I picked for the thumbnail photo)
and Stamping Sensations


Have a great day

Challenges entered….
Allsorts week 788 anything goes
Sweet Stampin’ things with wings
Peace on Earth #67 anything goes
MyNBUS #64 never before used schtuff



Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments. 


10 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Lesley and a great way of using snippets. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Don't forget to state in your post which card you are entering into to challenge.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of challenges covered with these lovely and varied birdhouse cards. Love them all

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely Lesley, it's a super birdhouse, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations although we do need to know which one is the entry in case it's selected!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous pair of cards, Lesley. Such a great way to use the snippets and I think - with the sentiment if that helps lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely trio of festive cards made with your snippets.

    Love the gold and the glitter for extra glitz. Yes - I really DO like the look of glitter - I just don’t like working with it!!! And I don’t like it shedding everywhere either!!!

    On the card you can’t decide about the sentiment, why not place it on the robin like the middle card! It looks great there!

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you on the swings xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful selection of Christmas cards Lesley! So cute - and I bet you had great fun playing around tweaking here and there. On the card where you couldn't decide where to place the sentiment I would leave it off altogether. The card is very Christmassy and works really well without any added wording - IMHO.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These appeal to my little bird-loving heart, Lesley! I love them all and your choice of those small sediments was perfect! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS and their snippets! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your birdhouse cards. Thanks for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are just gorgeous. One of my favourite bundles at the minute. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards - the more I see this set the more tempted I am!

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.