Thursday 25 July 2024

Time to hang up your stockings….

 ……..well, it will be in five months time eeek!

It’s also Rudolph Days Challenge being 25th of the month.

I’m trying to get ahead by making a few a month, and I’m also trying to use up all those bits we save because we can’t bear to throw them away! I know I’m not alone in that 😂😂😂

So, here’s some die cut stockings, gifted by a friend,  ready to go….

all they needed was a base card, some plaid paper (love), and a white oval. Not even a sentiment!










I reduced my paper mountain too, and even decorated some envelopes!


There’s only one more thing to do……
dash off to the Rudolph Days Challenge!
Do join in if you can, it’s a great way to get ahead, and great fun too 😃

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments. 







6 comments:

  1. What s gorgeous collection of Rudolph Day cards love the pretty stockings on the plaid backgrounds. Happy Rudolph Day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colourful stockings work well with the various plaid papers and great that you used some to decorate the envelopes too. Happy Rudolph Days 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. This should be the homework assignment for all of us, teacher Lesley! What truly excellent examples of beautiful ways to use our plaids and Christmas-y pp! And no sediment is necessary because these just scream Christmas! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. Forgot to say, great idea for using more pp on the envies! djk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stockings look great as toppers on your plaid and white oval backgrounds Lesley! Glad to hear your paper mountain is currently a hill! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards - they look fabulous with the plaid papers.

    Thanks for joining me at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.