Monday 22 July 2024

Mini cards

 I cased these mini cards from Patty Bennett, they are so cute.

They’d be great for tags or place names etc.



Sweet Stampin’ Challenge is for Tags, so I just had to share this 😍

Take a sheet of A4, fold in half lengthwise, 
place top left of the roof die just hanging over the edge of the fold.
You can cut three from one sheet.



They are so sweet I wish you could see them in real life 😍

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments. 


2 comments:

  1. These look AWESOME Lesley. Great idea and oh so sweet. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These mini cards or gift tags are so pretty and something a bit different - love them

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.