Sunday 6 November 2011

For Papa Tom

OMG I had so much fun with this!...........You probably think "OMG what a mess"! but trust me, have a go.......you don't have to go over the top, like I have done, .........as usual!!

 I used my well-worn stamp set, some Stampin'Up! papers, big shot embossed "wallpaper"....very apt!, 
SU stamps, and lots of inky, scrunching, tearing,  grungy goings on!
including the spritz tool, (which I am loving, but can't stop spritzing anything that doesn't move!)
and here's a peek inside too.....
I ripped a hole in the DSP, in which to stamp the greeting!
then added ink splodges etc!
I just hope he sees the funny side of this on Tuesday!
Which happens to be the same BirthDAY as my first SU downline friend Liz whoop whoop!!!
But I won't show you her card yet, coz she may be looking!!!! 
Welcome to the Stampin' Up! madness Liz!
I hope you are having lots of fun!
For everyone else, I hope this makes you laugh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.