Tuesday 1 November 2011

Xmas Duo

Knowing how you are probably making your Christmas cards (if you haven't done already!), 
I wanted to share some inspiration using the fabulous Stampin' Up! products....
I have to say, I'm a lover of the traditional colours for Christmas...
the Season of Joy stamp set is so versatile, I shall probably bore you to tears with ideas!
I've used some snippets of  holly berry papers here...

But just to prove I can do "modern"!
here's using the new "in colours"
To get the multi coloured effect, just use the stampin' write markers to ink the stamp....
hope you enjoy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.