Tuesday 8 November 2011

Happy Birthday Liz!

I enjoyed doing this one, and wanted to try more unusual colours......
attempted distressed, vintage look, but think "needs more practise"!
did enjoy the die cut flowers, layering labels, but most of all the stamping.....especially the french script background, which will definitely be worth the investment!
If only  postage hadn't gone up so much, because I would so  love to stick on more  accessories, and add more dimension, but having to watch the pennies!
Thanks for dropping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.