Tuesday 1 November 2011

Masking technique

Hi everyone, I saw this technique recently, and wanted to share it with you.....
Ally from Stamps Away has come up with another great idea...
using a punch,..... create a mask with the punched shape, and the "waste"...
Alternate covering your work with the aperture, and shape, to ink up a connecting background pattern...
You can then continue, by stamping or stenciling over the background images, by using the same masks...
I only managed a very quick (not very well executed) "aide memoire" for now,
but will be happy to share in more detail when time allows.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.