Tuesday 11 December 2012

challenge

Well, now for something completely different!
At our last mini training session, we decided to do a mini challenge!
We used a template from JKCards on a chosen day,
and this is my very first attempt!
I have to say, I think mine is pants!
BUT there is lots of room for improvement, and I did enjoy the challenge!
I was going for a 'male' xmas card theme....


I used paper from the Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack,
which is a lovely mini paper stack ideal for cards, labels etc......
the Merry Minis Punch Pack......are you 'getting' the theme yet?!
some crumb cake and riding hood red card stock,
and the little punched trees are from the Snow Festival DSP,
which are slightly offset from some red paper trees to make them 'pop' a bit more.
The greeting is from Beautiful Season.

I went Christmas shopping today, and am absolutely exhausted!
Only xxxxxx more cards  make, presents to wrap, etc etc....
it's a good thing it only comes round once a year!

Hope your preparations are going well!
Try and get some RELAX time, and of course some CRAFTY time!
lots of love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Love your ideas goodluck with being crafty ! Have a relaxing Christmas love Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.