Friday 7 December 2012

Heart of Christmas (more!)

Heart of Christmas again!
I told you how versatile it was didn't I?!
Just shows how even a single stamp from Stampin' Up! can be such great value!

 Here's another case'd from Cary Buckham...
..............................................

This one I found at www.stampwithsandy.com
I love the embossed Perfect Polka Dots, and the Antique Brad, gives it an expensive look....
..................................................

This one was case'd from www.astampaddiction.blogspot.com....
again fairly simple, but elegant.
The background is embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper,
the 'tag' is an Apothecary Accent Framelit, tied off with some seam binding ribbon
I hope these inspire your christmas creations,
and if you came to my class, they may serve as useful reminders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.