Tuesday 18 December 2012

Table gifts

 I can show you a couple of designs I used this year.
I make quite a lot, hence they need to be quick and simple,
so if you're still trying to make some for yourself, feel free to try these!
 I used the Pillow Box die for these men's ones.


The Milk Carton die made these quick and simple too.


Then I made some simple money wallets.
I don't enjoy giving money as much as presents, but sometimes needs must,
and at least I can make something to put it in!
Sorry about the blacked out bits!
For me, this is the best part of christmas.......
making little things that will hopefully make people smile :)

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.