Tuesday 18 December 2012

Team day part 2

These are some more of what we got up to....
gosh we worked hard, didn't we?!

This is one of Sarah Piggott's.....isn't it fab!
I loved all the layers we did.
Affection Collection and Clockworks are the stamps used,
along with a cute ribbon slider...


This was my offering, using Countryside and Petite Pairs, 
along with a cute pin from the Vintage Trinkets.
Two fab cards for men!


This is a gorgeous neutral card by Jan (twinksstamping.blogspot.co.uk).
We used the masking technique with Betsy's Blossoms stamp set,
adding some of the pearls and crochet ribbon.....very elegant.

1 comment:

  1. We certainly did work hard.. but lots of fun too!! Must point out the design of my card was borrowed from the totally fab Justin of JK Cards! My hero.. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.