Monday 22 April 2013

Eggstra special card for an eggsceptional lady!

If any of you keep chickens, you'll like this one!
I coloured the stamp (Countryside) direct with marker pens,
similar to the egg-laying ladies in question!
The birthday banner is from Itty Bitty Banners,
added a button, topped with an extra larger pearl,
and some ribbon, tied with some crochet trim.

Here's another shot, with my latest bobbin lace project in view!
The card was for my lovely lace teacher from LoowooDesigns..

5 comments:

  1. This was soooo popular with everyone who saw it at Excel, Lelly. Lovely card (even though I don't like birds!).x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not one you could keep cooped up for long....SO good, and I love the colours. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chickens, I used to have 28 chickens and a cockerel many years ago. I like the background you have used too, looks like chicken wire. Lovely card Lesley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can honestly say that I was eggceptionally chuffed to have received this card. The colours are the spitting images of my 3 girls, Babs, Clucky and Egwina Curry or Eg for short! Thank you so much Lesley, it is going in my card album which will be made as soon as I retire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to keep two chickens. This is a fab card Lesley. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.