Wednesday 3 April 2013

faded jeans

A bit more baby wipe technique...
(see posts below)
this time, two blues, added a little green, to give the impression of faded denims...
You can stamp multiple images, to use later....
then I thought...what other stamps would work...
so I tried it on a hot air balloon....
then I looked at the colours, and found my set 'the open sea'....
if I angled it right, I could just get the illusion of 'land' and 'sea'
This will make a good background for one of those hard-to-do male cards...

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely ACE idea Lesley. I can see you've fallen in love with this technique. I must say it's VERY effective.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to have a go at this. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.