Tuesday 30 April 2013

Happy Birthday Dad

For my Dad's Birthday, I used a card that we did with Sarah,
at a team day some time ago, that I really loved.
Whilst I was very loath to part with it, I felt he deserved it!

How often do you make cards, that you find difficult to part with????

I think it originates from JKCards.
The colours are Real Red, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake,
the left-hand panel is dry embossed.
The stamp sets are Stampin' Up! Clockworks, and Affection Collection.
The latter will probably remain in my collection even if it does retire!
The ribbon slider, and tiny button brad add some metal masculinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.