Tuesday 6 August 2013

Birthday Boy


I had to make this one in a bit of a hurry
(as seems to often be the case lately.....do you have the same problem?)
I like the colours of this retired halloween paper,
so combined it with my stamp punch, a stamp set that has loads of cute images you can layer up,
and a retired greeting.
I tried to do a kind of postcard layout.......
I can't wait till my Postcard stamp arrives, and I'll share it with you when I get chance!
I'm thinking of doing some christmas cards with it....
I'm starting christmas cards in my September classes if you fancy getting ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness . . . I LOVE this colourscheme! Fantastic card Lesley. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.