Friday 30 August 2013

Giggles

Hiya, hope all's well where you are...
sharing a card made with Giggle Greetings....
had fun with this cheesy greeting....
used blue and yellow papers from an old stack....
bit of paper piecing with the cheese....punched lots of holes...
needed more colour.....
so discovered if I punched circles in a different colour, I could layer them into the holes left behind...
even managed to line up the stripes!
Added a bit of glitter to the candle....had lots of fun with this one!

4 comments:

  1. That's fun, LOVING the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fun card and a good bit of paper piecing.
    (If you have time, pop over to my blog and see my latest bit of crochet. I think you'll like it).
    My stamp is safely in Birmingham by the way. Thanks. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this cheesy card Lesley!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.