Wednesday 21 August 2013

Deborah's cat

Hiya! Thanks for dropping by....
been a bit lapse in my posts of late, 
but hoping to have a bit of a catch-up.
Here's one of my new sets from Stampin' Up!
it's called Giggle Greetings, and is such FUN!
Deborah's cats are white, hence I didn't colour him in.
Apologies for the bad photography,
but hoping you can make out the paw prints in the background
(from my old stash).
The top left corner was a bit bare, so I punched some small circles,
with a view to adding faux candy dots, but this paw print evolved instead!
Just punched from the same paper.
I think it's Blushing Bride...hence a very pale pink!
If you outline the image with a marker pen in a pale colour,
such as blue or grey....it makes it pop more.
Simples!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley, loving what you have been making with all your new stash. This cat is so cute. Yes I can see the paw prints too. hugs Linda G xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dare I say . . . PURRRR-FECT? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.