Friday 2 August 2013

Sarn's swap

Here's the lovely Sarn's projects from our play day...
Her swap is a lovely ticket/ gift card/ tag holder....
or anything else you want it to be!
Love the soft colours, elegant flower, and the decoupaged flower.....
 Opens to reveal.......
the two little pockets, in which she popped two cute tags
in complimenting colours....

I admired her fancy fold projects on her blog, so she taught us this one....
Take a sheet of paper 11" square....
fold it, stick it, add some stamped layers...
 and hey presto!
This lovely card!
Check out her blog for more lovely Sarn designs

2 comments:

  1. Yeah . . . we won't mention that I didn't explain where to fold things very well will we? I'll try harder next time! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.