Sunday 16 September 2018

Not an early bird!


Hiya, hope all is well with you and yours.....

A bit of Bird Banter today
Gelli plate background reminded me of birds poo teehee.
(don't tell my Uncle that!)
I personalised it with Pick a Pennant, stamped the ickle birdie,
then overstamped with the "body" using a marker pen to ink the stamp.


It was late in the making, so therefore late in the post too,
so I added another gelli plate background as the insert.
I also enclosed some bird jokes, as he has a great sense of humour, 
but he is suffering ill health, so I hope it made him laugh.

Q what birds spend all their time on their knees?

A Birds of prey  

Hope you've had a fab weekend
See you again soon!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

4 comments:

  1. How cute is this. fab design and love the colours.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Groaned at the joke . . . but smiled at the card!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, the background print does remind one of bird poo. It is a super cute card and I love that you included jokes for your friend. I hope he gets a kick out of it like I did and that it lifts his spirits greatly. Wishing him get well wishes as well. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card and I love that joke. Sending that straight off to my grandson. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.