Tuesday 11 September 2018

Parkinson's Walk at Leeds Castle

Hi everyone!
I thought I'd share what I've been up to at the weekend.
I did a sponsored walk with my sisters, spouses, cousins and friends,
at Leeds Castle,( that is not in Leeds, it's near Maidstone) :)

Our team was Ron's Ramblers as we were walking for my Dad who is suffering,
a cousin and great Uncle sadly no longer with us, 
and also on behalf of all of our sponsors,
many of whom have been touched in some way by this horrid disease.

We had such a lovely day, the sun shone and the scenery beautiful.


most of us had dodgy knees/hips/backs/feet and one with baby and push chair,
(which a kind man hauled over a stile for us!) 
so we took our time and enjoyed the moment.



I stamped the forms for the backs OBVS!


we all got a medal for completing the walk, which also gave us free entry into the grounds afterwards, so a win win! 


me and him :)


we made it!

A couple of people have asked for the link to our Just Giving page,
so here it is, we are extremely grateful for every penny.

Enjoy your day!





3 comments:

  1. Well it looks like hard work, but fun and rewarding too. Good on ya mate. You and him indoors (and everyone else involved) are AWESOME!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it was a tiring walk but what a great job you all did!!!! It is a miserable disease for sure as my FIL had started with it in his later years. Love the photo's especially the one of you and the Mister-fabulous! Well done to you all!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well done Lesley, you look very proud and so you should.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.