Saturday 19 February 2022

Elegant ladies

 Hi there

I often want to enter challenges, but invariably am far too late by the time I get round to making something that’s relevant.

Today’s cards are simple, and were meant to fulfill the “elegant” criteria on the

All sorts Challenge Blog

So instead I’m entering them into their new challenge….”I love”

Because I LOVE Stamping!

I really do. I’ve tried all sorts (pun intended teehee ) of crafts but I get the most fun from stamping.



I stamped simple backgrounds, having stamped and masked the ladies,
Then paper pieced their outfits with some of the marble paper, that’s free during sale a bration.
.


Navy, blue, black and white….


Navy, pink, black and white.

I’m also entering the Dichromatic challenge at Seize the Birthday.
I’d never heard that word, but it’s using two colours with optional neutrals,
Which in this case are black and white.

I have two birthdays coming up for two ladies, so these will do nicely.
I didn’t feel sentiments were necessary, so I just did those inside.

I hope you are safe and well, with all that’s going on in this world.


Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous pair of cards. Awesome even!!!!
    Good idea to put the sentiment inside only and not distract from the images on the card front. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so elegant and I love how the classy lady has been coloured and pops against the fabulous background stamping x. I know exactly what you mean about challenge deadlines x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diversification is great Lesley and these are super cards, certainly fitted the elegant theme and equally this weeks new one. Thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shame you missed the 'Elegant' challenge but you are nice and early with the current one. Two great cards! I'm finding it difficult to chose an absolute favourite technique for this one - keep dithering which is something I'm very good at 😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely cards! The soft grey backgrounds frame the fashionable ladies beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lesley,
    these are really gorgeous and so elegant too, but as you say they will go for this weeks challenge also.
    Love the wonderful stamped designs and brilliant paper pieceing too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you were still able to join us at Allsorts even if first intended for the elegant theme! Your cards are so beautiful with these gorgeous stamps!
    Thanks so much for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just wonderful. I have this stamp set and one day it will see ink! Thanks for taking part in my challenge theme of I love at Allsorts this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. She works well for the birthday cards! Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.