Saturday 5 February 2022

Uniko Birthday



Today I'm joining the 10 year celebration of Uniko







I used my Stamparatus so I could hold the work down with a magnet,
then using small brushes inked some bright colours through their stencil,
and I masked off a few parts as I just wanted to use part of it.


I then wanted to scatter some enamel dots for interest, 
but instead used them as part of the design 
and to hide some places where ink had crept under and blurred the lines.


It's not my best inking effort, but I was still pleased with the result.
I finished with a bold Uniko sentiment

I also noticed a new challenge at Freshly made sketches

this gave me the idea for my NeverBeforeUsed Uniko stencil, so I'm also joining in 

NBUS Challenge #35


And because I decided to get inky I'm entering 


Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.








13 comments:

  1. Very different and extremely eye catching Lesley, keep going back for a second look.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the way you've used parts of the stencil for this interesting and striking design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the sketch and I love how you added the enamel dots to highlight parts of the stencilling, such a cool colourful card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - what a striking card Lesley. Really like the graphic design look of it.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this CASlicious graphic design, Lesley! And good job using the pretty enamel bling as a design feature! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is absolutely show-stoppingly brilliant Lesley - and that stencil is going straight into my shopping basket!! Thanks for enabling my friend! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great save with the enamel dots and a fabulous CAS card and great use of the Uniko stencil x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this graphic design - stylish card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun and graphic design! And you mean I'm not the only one that gets oopsies using a stencil? :D THe enamel dots really make the design, though. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for the CAS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This stencil is fabulous and how you used it for the sketch is ingeniuous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's just glorious in its simplicity - fab use of your NBUS

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely inked card. Fabulous addition of the enamel dots and I really like your sentiment placement. Thanks for joining in with the Uniko 10th birthday celebrations. X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that graphic design and the colors you chose. Great birthday card for anyone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.