Sunday 20 February 2022

Happy Scrappy Birthday

 Here today with a simple card that’s happy and scrappy.

I used snippets of coloured card to cover my white card front,

a great way of using up those pesky small snippets strips left over.


I then stamped the large french  script from uniko,
 and used my Stamparatus to stamp the HB multiple times.
The Stamparatus is a fab way of doing this, so you get even spacing without effort.



I then rummaged through my overflowing drawer of embellishments, 
to find some matching enamel dots, which I added randomly.
I’m hoping the recipient won’t notice the script’s a bit wonky!



As I’ve used snippets I’m off to visit the Snippets Playground,


And I’m also sending it into the Birthday celebrations over at Uniko Studio,
where there’s a huge party going on.

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments


7 comments:

  1. This looks great and a fab design, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust you to be first in - knocking on the Playground Treehouse door demanding your coffee! I'm here, I'm here, go and sit down and I'll bring a big mugful over to you - especially if you bought a caffeinated jar with you. Fancy a choccie biccie with it too????

    LOVE your snippets of card behind the script piece with multiple Happy Birthdays too. Good card for Uniko's Birthday celebrations.

    Hugs, Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamping, eye catching design and fabulous colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lesley,
    I love this wonderful design and what a fab way to use up your snippets as well.
    Love the coloured background the colours look wonderful together.
    You stamped writing background is also brillant and fab used of ink colours to match your snippets.
    Also the enamel dots match as well.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always great to use up those snippets! Lovely design and colours. Thanks for joining in with the Uniko 10th birthday celebrations. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever Lesley - love how you did the sentiments as script - and as always, great use of snippets.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.