Sunday 6 February 2022

In The Moment Chalk Pen

 Hi, we did this in class, so I can now share with you.


This is a very quick and simple way to Colour in your image.
It's white, so not exactly colour, and you can just select parts of the image


Typically, it looks whiter in real life!
I tried white pencils but the chalk pen dries to a nice bright white.
Any darkish card works, here I used Crumb Cake.


I added the cat from another set.
"In The Moment" is a fab popular set for all occasions


The sentiment is from Friendly Hello.
You can see I stamped the envelopes too.


Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.

6 comments:

  1. This is a brilliant effect and that little kitty is a great finishing touch. Not come across any chalk pens so will have to investigate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea and the result is fabulous. A good stamp helps! lol
    Great idea for the not so good colourists like me.... Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- these are awesome Lesley.

    Great images and I adore the white highlights. Very effective. A lovely pair of cards.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful Lesley! I love the effect of the chalk pen highlighting just parts of these gorgeous images. I'm on a blogland catch up after a busy weekend... Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Striking effect and love the pop of white and also how you stamped the envelopes too. I have not heard of chalk pens but they look fabulously 'white' x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lesley,
    my these are gorgeous and such wonderful creations.
    I love the idea of these as my eyes are not too good for colouring anymore.
    The white against the kraft colour looks stunning and the images are brilliant.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.