Friday 19 August 2022

Meadows (1)

Hi there, my next few posts are for Di at Pixie's  Crafty Workshop,

as I sent her some die cuts to play with, from the Meadow Dies, which are florals and butterflies,

and I promised to come up with some ideas.

First up using one of the Split Card Texture Dies that I've not used before,

although any detail die would work.


I cut it twice to cover the piece of card, placed it over some paper from Rings of Love DSP,


then placed one of the Meadow die cuts on top, and added some iridescent pearls. 


Do visit over the next couple of days for some inky versions!

I'm going to enter the NBUS challenge as this is the first time I've used this die.

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.





5 comments:

  1. Only just spotted this post - for some reason it didn't come to the top of my Blog List as it should have. This is a lovely card showcasing both the background die cutting and the pretty die cut flower. Will look out for the following posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking use of colour Lesley.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a unique and interesting die, Lesley! I love your example of how to make a beautiful design with it! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Fabulous looking dies which you’ve used to great effect on this lovely card. *Runs off to look at the SU website via your sidebar link*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, I love the dies you’ve used and the colour combination. Thank you for sharing your card over in the NBUS Challenge this month.
    Liz - Guest Designer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.