Sunday 7 August 2022

True Love DSP

 Remember the True Love Designer Series Paper?

Lots of lush black and white designs..


Coloured and fussy cut the flowers, and if I remember rightly, I scored my card blank incorrectly,
so, there's always a way of fixing things (nearly always!)


So I used an offcut of paper for a strip down the side...


Love the stitched dies, and these scalloped rectangles are cute.
I sometimes stamp a variety of white embossed sentiments on black card 
for future use, so that was in my stash.
It's tricky to get a nice clear white, without flecks, 
so it's worth doing a batch when you have the patience!


Have a great day!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great tip about batch making heat embossed sentiments. One to remember.

    Absolutely gorgeous card with the monochromatic scheme and a bold splash of colour. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right about white on black Lesley. I'm loving the colour palette of the pretty blooms here and the b&w contrast.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card using up some of your snippets of that black and white DSP. I still have a few bits and pieces left as well as a collection of fussy cut flowers awaiting colouring, or not, as the mood takes me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.