Sunday 21 August 2022

Meadows (3)

 Hello,

here's the result of yesterday's inky mess....plus some even more inky mess!


I added a centre to the already-inked flower, and added some ink to the leaf/branch.


I embossed a piece of white with Timeworn Type 3D folder, but any folder would probably work.
I then tried adding ink randomly but gently.....except it was too pale, so I got another ink out,
Coastal Cabana.........except it was quite juicy, so the result was a bit rough, but I kinda like it! 


Another tag tied to the "bunch".......I glued 3 layers of tag to make it more solid.
It's lovely and bright in real life.


I may well be back with more, as it was fun playing with these,
and I have lots of snippets left over!

Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.

6 comments:

  1. The orange/yellow blooms really pop against the blues of the background Lesley.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another super card - loving the embossing folder and the colours are great together. There's no end to the amount of snippets which gather after making a few cards 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am totally loving this version of the meadow set on this card too. Great ideas for Di (and the rest of us). That little tag is so cute and a perfect embellishment Happy Sunday.
    Crumpets are on the go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is great. Another way to stretch your stamps and more lovely color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Twofer here and on your previous post, Lesley! I think it's quite a clever way to make two colorful and beautiful designs with one die-cut! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.