Sunday 14 August 2022

Paper Weaving

 Hi there, I hope you're keeping cool where you are, as it's super hot here in Kent.

Luckily I'm in front of a fan in my craft room, to share a card for the

Snippets Playground Challenge #434.

Stampin' Up! shared a fun paper weaving video recently, 

and I just happened to have some paper snippets on my desk from Abigail Rose.


The photo doesn't really show how pretty the papers are, 
in soft shades like crumb cake, petal pink, and smoky slate.
The "twist" is to chop the ends to create random angled tails.
I had a simple printed sentiment in my snippets box, that fit perfectly. 


Take care where ever you are, and enjoy your day.

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.


5 comments:

  1. Well now, this is Just AWESOME Lesley. Best woven card I’ve seen as it’s so different to other woven ones with those chopped edges. Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're enjoying that hot, buttered crumpet in the Playground Sunday Morning Breakfast Club! Did you want a nice cold freshly squeezed orange juice to go with it??? See you in the paddling pool later.
    No Dudley, I said PADDLING pool, not piddling pool! Tut tut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really great way of using up some of those pretty strips of DSP and the randomly chopped ends make it much more interesting than some paper weaving I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lesley - this is a stunning snippets card! I love paper weaving but the addition of the snipped ends really steps it up several notches! Just spotted Sarn's comment about the Dudley and it not being a p*ddling pool! She's a scallywag that one!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so clever at using up your snippets Lesley! What an elegant woven card. I think the simple sentiment label looks amazing against the busier background. In front of a fan sounds like the right place to be. Typing this comment has taken it out of me and I think I need a little lie down!! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.